Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

USMC SDRC

United States Marine Corps San Diego Recruiting Depot. Soon this will be my home before I move to Parris Island for three grueling months of humiliation, pain, and triumph. I have decided to forget about school. I will be enlisting in the Marines in July. Well, I hope to be shipping off in July. I know I can't be there too close to winter because my arch nemesis is Cold. I also don't want to be sharing my time with fleas and Heat Stroke. I figure early fall is the ideal time to start. I asked for a recruiter to contact me and so far I have not been contacted back, but if I don't hear from them in a week,  will go there myself and demand to be signed up! I will be starting a workout routine on Monday. One that I did not make up by myself and is designed specifically for people trying to get ready for the PFT. www.300PFT.com. This eight week program is perfect for me in its simplicity, goals, and time frame. Also, Walter will be doing it with me. :D lml/

No comments:

Post a Comment