Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, I went with my cousin Sarah up to a family celebration in San Fransisco. It was the first time I have ever been there, and also the first time I ever really went to a family event with out my parents. I loved San Fran, but I could never live there, because I was perpetually motion sick. There are not only a lot of hills in SF, but the hills are steep and high. We stayed in this mansion of a house in Oakland with fourteen other family members. Mostly Aunts, uncles and cousins.





For those of you who are wondering, yes, I did go over the Golden Gate bridge, but my camera ran out of battery, and I have yet to find out how to get photos off my dinosaur of a phone.





On Black Friday, we went shopping, duh. We stopped at this Chinese place called Yank Sing; really awesome food and service. Expensive too, but worth it if you have the money:





The funny thing is that I had unintentionally brought a book about to read that was set in San Fran and Oakland. HA!

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment